Class 10 Topper Speaks: ‘Coercion A No No’ - Kashmir Student | 24 Hour Education Service - JKBOSE, Kashmir University, IUST, BGSBU

Latest

Monday, December 16, 2013

Class 10 Topper Speaks: ‘Coercion A No No’



Kaunsar Jaan is on cloud nine.

A student of the Iqbal Memorial Educational Institute, she has topped this years matriculation exam, securing 495 marks out of 500.

A resident of Bemina in capital Srinagar, Ms Jaan is the daughter of Prof Mohammed Maqbool, a principal of a government degree college.

“Now, I will study the medical stream in my higher secondary,” she told local news agency.

Kaunsar says she owes her success to her parents who supported her in all possible ways.

“They never pressurized me as they trust on my capability since my childhood.”

Ms Jaan says she was confident about her success with flying colors. But she says there was no magic trick, no, nothing extraordinary needed.


Whenever I studied, I did it with full concentration and with all my heart. I firmly believe that hard work never goes waste


“I prepared normally, like every other student does,” she said.

“[But] whenever I studied, I did it with full concentration and with all my heart. I firmly believe that hard work never goes waste.”

When asked if matriculation results were given undue importance which sometimes resulted in unnecessary pressure on students, Ms Jaan said:

“I appeal to all parents that don’t pester your children, whatever they can do, they will.”

FPK
Loading...